Opening East Kent Sudbury School in January 2019 was no easy task. We used many skills, many hours and most of all money, to make it happen. Now that we are here, and have a thriving community of students, parents and staff, we want to continue to grow and expand. We are a not-for-profit business funded solely by our founders, tuition fees and donations. As we always want to keep our tuition fees low, we rely heavily on donations to keep our school thriving. This is where we need your help.
We have two exciting aims for the next chapter of our school:
- To secure our own building, where we will be able to give our current students the space to grow, but also so we can open our doors to even more students, and enrich our already lively community.
- To provide bursaries for low income families. We don’t want money to be an object stopping people accessing this revolutionary education.
Our fundraising target for this year is £3,500.00, so far we’ve raised £1,842.43. Help us hit our target and make our dreams a reality. Below we have 3 easy ways you can help.
1 – Make a donation
The simplest and most effective way to help us is to make a donation. Donate online today using PayPal or your credit/debit card.
To make an even greater contribution setup a monthly donation will secure your ongoing commitment towards achieving the big vision we have for EKSS.
2 – Raise while you shop
This is an easy way to support our project and costs you absolutely nothing. When you shop online, you can raise FREE donations for East Kent Sudbury School, by shopping through #easyfundraising. Easy fundraising has 4000 shops to choose from including some well know supermarkets so please do sign up to support us with no extra cost to you.
3 – Donate resources
Our new community uses all kinds of resources every day. Right now we are looking for:
- Gym mats
- An A3 printer
- An A1 plan chest
- An artists easel
- Graphic novels
- Art books, such as artist monographs
- A kiln
- Digital SLR camera
We’re also always happy to accept:
- Books – all kinds for young and old, fiction and non-fiction
- Sports equipment
- Science equipment
- Board and card games
- Musical instruments
- Craft materials and tools